Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Caricatures of NPHS Teachers from the 60s

John Cregar just sent this wonderful illustration from the 1966 Sophmore Sock Hop KICKS. There are 5 NPHS teachers in John's illustration plus a famous U.S. politician and an unknown cartoon character. Can you guess the teachers? Put your guesses in the comments section under this post. I'll reveal the names over the weekend.

John writes, "Please feel free to include them in your Class directory, Blog, or in any way you wish. I enjoy the idea that they may see the light of day once again (without the risk of my being sent to Mr. Messer's office).

I'll try to have more on John in a future post. In the meantime, feel free to visit his website at: www.johncregar.com

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love the caricatures! I'm guessing... Harold Azeltine, Paul Sincavage, Frank Kianese, President Richard Nixon, JB Messer and possibly Mr.Pritchard?