Monday, April 13, 2009

Reading This Blog -- Who's Out There?

Using a Google tool, I'm able to track basic information about what countries and states visitors to this blog are coming from. I can even go a bit deeper and learn what cities they are in. I know that visitors from 10 countries have visited this blog. The vast majority are from the U.S. -- no surprise there -- but I'm also receiving hits from Ireland, Morocco and the country of Georgia. The blog has received traffic from roughly two-thirds of all U.S. states. New Jersey, New York and California are the big traffic drivers. But there are some cities with a lot of traffic and I don't know who's visiting from those locations. So if you know who's in the following cities, please let me know. Copaigue, Long Island; Walden, NY; Westlake, CA; Rocky Hill, NJ; Dallas, TX; Minneapolis, MN; and Covina, LA. I'm just curious....

1 comment:

Carol Mingione Greene said...

They are probably serial killers. Don't forget to keep your hotel room locked. BUUWAAHA HAAAAAA!