Sunday, December 7, 2008

Image from Gary Garwacke

Gary Garwacke sent me this image late last month. I think he snapped it with his cell phone. I asked for a better photo but for the moment this will have to do. I also got an email from him the day before Thanksgiving. He asked if he and his family could come up to my family's Manhattan apartment. "Wow," I thought. "That's very friendly. Maybe too friendly." Afterall, I had a dozen family membes visiting and I haven't really socialized with Gary since...like 1968 or 1969. And besides, my apartment is on the East Side and doesn't overlook the parade route. And that's what I told Gary....but that he's welcome to come in and watch the NY Marathon which he could see partially from one of my bedroom windows. Gary replied that he was only joking!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: