Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Update on NPHS Class of 1969 Attendees



Did you miss the 2004 NPHS Reunion? Look what fun Nancy Eddy, Joe Ricci and Janet Morris had at that dinner (above). Estan muy allegre! So here are the classmates who are attending the NPHS Class of 1969 Reunion: Colleen Bersch Brown, David Billman, Dennis Cecchini, Jan Cooper Leah Lamb, Suzanne Dumont Millan, Nancy Eddy Hanna, Beverly Gaston Kochard, Barbara Green Elbeze, Marilyn Gross Stillman, John Hieb, Leo Kopsaftis, Karen Kretschmer Kochanski, Michael Maresca, Janet Medinets Doctofsky, Kathy Miller Senna, Carol Mingione Greene, Janet Morris Smith, Robert Munzer, Wendy Perslin Trimarche, Emily Polskin Zylber, Howard Polskin, Joseph Ricci, Robin Roselle Oratio, Richard Senna, Andrew Thomson, Joyce Triol Blanding, Frank Vastano, Robyn Waldron Massey.

I'm told that SEVEN CLASSMATES HAVE ALREADY PURCHASED ADS!!! It has helped us to keep the cost of our Reunion so low over all these years. It's also an inexpensive way to advertise your business or send a message to old friends. Here are the costs: full page, $24; half page, $15; quarter page, $10; one line, $5.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Howie: I'm not from the Class of 1968 or the Class of 1969. I'm from the Class of 1970 and have been following the blog. I have smiled reading the comments, cried when I saw the video of "Our Hometown" and did some research after seeing your ancient artifact (draft card)

On February 2, 1973, the lottery was held for selective service. The next day the headlines in "The Courier News" read March 6 001!
That is my birthday. I clipped the paper out and wrote under the headlines "Thank Heavens For Little Girls." My parents, especially my dad, was very thankful for having daughters.

This website is creative, thoughtful, fun and brings back memories that I hold dear.

Go Canucks!

Claire Cox Krusch
Class of 1970